Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

August Comix

Serenity Rose Vol. 2: Goodbye Crestfallen-Good book. Aaron A.'s best book since the first volume so many moons ago. Still, the earlier style was more cutesy and I liked that but the slight shift in style didn't detract from the fun.

Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love-Good times. I can see Cindy being the lead in a third Fables book, though I kind of don't want a third book. Though I was a little miffed Aladdin wasn't Chinese. i mean, he is suppose to be Chinese.

X-Factor: Second Coming-Good, despite the fact I did not follow that X-Men crossover.

Hack/Slash Omnibus Volume 1-Some good, some bad. Like the character though...

Wonder Woman #602-Middle of the road here. Solid, but ultimately i could give a rats ass.

Tiny Titans #31-Awww yeah.

Fables #97-Pretty good. Not the best.

Batman #702-Wishing I'd have gotten any of Morrisons other Bat books. Still, solid.

Zatanna #4-Veyr fun.

X-Men #2-Getting a little better.

Birds of Prey #4-I think I'm hooked.

Nancy in Hell #1-Stupid silly. But kinda fun.

Gotham City Sirens #15-Yeah... no.

Murderland #1-lame.

Morning Glories #1-Pretty good.

No comments: