Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The New, Improved? Wonder Woman!... ?



First, the main story.

CBR Story about the reaction

Bleeding Cool with various comments from internet folk

Surprisingly, comic fans or non-fans on Mtv talk trash. Well, at least for the one page I looked at. Though the poll has Hating it winning.

Neat article here.

I'll write a more in-depth article later. Seeing as I get my comics later but as WW comes out the last week of the month not so much in that regards.


"Does she get an invisible Harley to go with her biker princess in a bustier look?"-Comment on Wired/Geek Dad

2 comments:

David Bird said...

The jacket screams 80s.

Lulu--Back in Town said...

My mother actually called me on the phone to tell me she saw an article about the new Wonder Woman outfit. (Mostly, she was flipping because she saw JMS was writing it, and we know my mom and JMS.)