Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Film Report Card 2010

A-Team-B
Silly fun.

Alice in Wonderland-C+
Looks good, but story wise-meh...

Cop Out-C+
Fun but disposable.

Date Night-C+
My dislike of mistaken identity stories hampers this down. Second viewing on airplane, I raise the grade a little.

Despicable Me-C+
Meh. Some good stuff but didn't really catch on with me.

Expendables-B-
Fun but cheesy.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo-B
Good adaptation of a great book.

The Girl Who Played With Fire-C+
Bad adaptation of the book with some good performances.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest-B+
Best of the trilogy even if its my least favorite of the books.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1-B-
Good adaptation.

Hot Tub Time Machine-B-
Funny, 80's stuff.

Inception A-
Awesomeness.

Iron Man 2-B
Good but nowhere near the awesome of the first one.

Jonah Hex-D
Lame...

Kick Ass-A-
One of the best so far.

Knight & Day-B-
Okay with some fun stuff.

The Losers-B-
I had fun but would still have preferred something closer to the comics in tone.

Nightmare on Elm Street(Remake/reboot)-D
Lame.

The Other Guys-B-
Fun. Michael Keaton was my fav actor in this.

Predators-B
Not a real reboot but more a sequel. I liked it. Needed more blood though.

Salt-B-
Good solid action film.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World-A
Awesome.

She's Out of My League-B-
Funny.

The Social Network-B-
I see the big deal, and I still don't really care.

The Sorcerers Apprentice-B-
Fun.

Universal Soldier: Regeneration(Straight to DVD/Theatrical release in some foreign markets)-B
Fun action film.