Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whats Up With Me?

Got a Nintendo DS and playing my bros Final Fantasy III remake(the real one FFIII. Not number 6 which was dubbed FFIII in the states). Its wasting my time. Taking it from my valuable writing. But I'm losing at it now so I might just quit altogether.

Finished Private Wars by Greg Rucka. The second novel based on the Queen & Country comic series. I like Gentleman's Game better. But its still good.

Reading manga! I am indeed enjoying Hunter X Hunter. Got two volumes today that I plan on reading. Special A was dipping in volume 2 until the end in which it rose up like a phoenix. Bout volume 4 today and enjoyed it. Working through High School debut vol. 3. If I don't like it I'm done with the series. Its okay but not much else.

BTW, I liked Batman RIP. Suck it!

Watched Bubba Ho-Tep. Fun flick. The King vs the King of the Undead! Starring Bruce Campbell. Trailer below.

No comments: