Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Top 10 for Aug. 2007


Honorable Mention-Alan Moore's Complete WildCATS: Little did I realize before reading this, WildCATs was the first Alan Moore stories I ever read. Just random issues here and there. Anyway, I thought this 15 issue run was very entertaining. Made me smile quite a bit. I always liked the WildCATs idea, but never read too many issues but I am glad I bought this one.


10. DMZ #22


9. Justice Society of America #8


8. Astonishing X-Men #22: Some people have been down on this series of recent but I still enjoy it.


7. Green Lantern Corps. #15


6. Repo #3


5. Green Lantern #22: Can you tell I'm really enjoying the Sinestro Corps war?


4. Green Arrow Year One #4: Sadly, after this, there will be no more good GA stories for a long while.


3. Booster Gold #1: I was thinking of not picking this up, but I did the right thing and I loved the hell out of it. great first issue for fans of Booster Gold and 52.


2. Batman #668


1. Batman #667: Grant Morrisons on top of my list without All Star Superman? Damn straight. With JH Willaims III to boot. And Batman! Morrisons Batman has been getting better and better. Yes!

No comments: