Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

I Hate Your Spoilers

So I'm on youtube, looking at a vid and the first comments about the end of the new Harry Potter. no, this vid has NOTHING TO DO WITH POTTER!!!! I just shrugged it off until I remembered a brief second glance at a thread on my comic book message board asking a question. The problem is, the THREAD HAD A SPOILER IN ITS TITLE!!!

Seriously, you people need to be taken out back and beaten with burlap sacks full of doorknobs for the lack of consideration. I avoided every thread started on it, turned the channel each time they talked about it, and what kills it? People just not caring that people haven't read the book yet.

I hate you all.

2 comments:

David Bird said...

I haven't been avoiding the spoilers as I don't read the books. I have noticed that there are a lot of very serious contradictions out there, all insisting that they are the real deal. So I wouldn't worry too much about whether things have been spoiled. Chances are they haven't.

Lulu--Back in Town said...

I'm so far not spoiled on anything, but I'm afraid. I can't get to the Borders for another 6 hours. I know one person who finished it already (she's in New Zealand, so she's had it 17 hours longer), and I know she'll be cool about it, because she was threatening people with a knife if they spoiled anything to her. But STILL. HOURS.

I'm sorry people are being Ass and spoiling you. :(