Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

What I'm Expecting Next Week

This is the last comic week of the month which means my order will be shipping in the second half of the week. here is what i expect and hope is coming plus comments.

AVENGERS CHILDRENS CRUSADE #2 (OF 9)-Young Avengers sounded dumb but I actually liked the series. Haven't read anything in between with the various fluff mini-series but this one restore the original creative team with a plan. First issue was okay, I expect it to get better. It has to with a bi-monthly shipping for 9 issues. That's 18 months.

BATMAN AND ROBIN #14-God I hope so.

BATMAN RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE #5 (OF 6)-See above.

BIRDS OF PREY #5-So far so good. Gail and company making this book fun.

DC 75TH SENSATION COMICS #1 BY HUGHES T/S LG-Wonder Woman shirt with a homage to the original Sensation Comics cover.

EMPOWERED TP VOL 06-My bro thought I was holding out on him with this.

HACK SLASH OMNIBUS TP VOL 02-First volume was hit and miss.

FABLES #98-Good.

GREEN LANTERN #57-Good.

HELLCYON #4 (OF 4)-Boring.

JOE THE BARBARIAN #7 (OF 8)-Haven't read this in a while. The first couple issues did nothing for me but I figured a full read through of all the issues will be better.

MORNING GLORIES #2-First issue was good. And is now running for like 10 bucks or so.

MR MIRACLE BY KIRBY T/S LG-My favorite Jack Kirby character? Or maybe that's Cyclops even though I don't like the original X-Men stories.

MURDERLAND #2-Proof that advance pre-order can leave you with comics you have no interest in.

NANCY IN HELL #2 (OF 4)-This was interesting, campy fun.

NAOKI URASAWA 20TH CENTURY BOYS GN VOL 11-Probably.

PREVIEWS #265 OCTOBER 2010-Yay! A book of comic books and merch I can browse through.

TAROT WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE #64-Please! I need some cheesecake.

TINY TITANS #32-Aw yeah!

WONDER WOMAN #603-Don't care.

X-MEN #3-Oddly, it feels like its getting better. Mutants vs. Vampires!

ZATANNA #6-My new fav series?

No comments: