Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tenative Mail Order Comics Order for June(and Beyond)

PREVIEWS #261 JUNE 2010 (Net)-Got to see the pretty pics and books I never see solicits for.

HELLCYON #3 (OF 4)-Next month I'll finally get to read an issue of this.

BATMAN #700-Grant Morrison re-teams with his favorite collaborator, Frank Quitely!!! Yay!

WONDER WOMAN #600-WW renumbered to what would have been the original number if it hadn't been rebooted twice. I am pessimistic about the future of WW. Still no word on the artist.

GREEN LANTERN #55-No more Blackest Night tie-ins, now Brightest day tie-ins.

BIRDS OF PREY #2-BoP fun perhaps?

BATMAN RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE #3 (OF 6)-Morrison re-teams with his Bulleteer artist. Yay!

BATMAN AND ROBIN #13-Morrison re-teams with his Klarion artist. Yay!

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS #13-Books been fun.

ZATANNA #2-Jury's out until I get the first issue.

TINY TITANS #29-Fun, fun, fun.

FABLES #96-The Rose Red arc should have just started.

JOE THE BARBARIAN #6 (OF 8)-Grant Morrison action. yet I still not feeling the book.

HACK SLASH OMNIBUS TP VOL 01-Been interested to try this.

HACK SLASH VOL 03 FRIDAY THE 31ST TP-So much so I ordered two trades!

SHUDDERTOWN #4-Issue 1 was 'meh' but I'll give it a few more.

BLACK WIDOW #3-Soon my darling.

SHADOWEYES GN VOL 01-I like Ross Campbell but I might drop this.

TAROT WITCH OF THE BLACK ROSE TP VOL 08-Luckily reading in order doesn't appear to be a big deal as volume 6 is hard to find, haven't read volume 7 and volumes 1-2 seem to be out of print. But who reads Tarot instead of ogling the pictures?

BLACK LAGOON GN VOL 09-Yes.

NANA GN VOL 21 & SA GN VOL 16-Normally I use Amazon for my shojo manga but since they come out around the time of my July vacation just ordering it from here.

No Green Arrow and Cereal Geek magazine but thats okay. I'll be fine. Oh, and no Avengers Academy, maybe as a trade.

No comments: