Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Musings Sept. 4

Finished The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl. pretty good. Though I didn't really like the lead character and the ending... well... its was a mixed bag for me. But now that I know there's a sequel I already pre-ordered it.

The stories about a comic geek in high school whose home and school life suck. he has one friend who only hangs out with him when he's not doing his sports stuff. Then he meets Goth Girl. He also is working on a graphic novel.

It was definitely better than the first two Felix Gomez vampire novels I read. What a waste of great titles. Next up the real popular Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I don't read mysteries(or usually like them in general. Which may be the reason I didn't like those Felix Gomez books. That and the character sucked, supporting cast bored me, etc.) so I wonder if I'll be able to stand it. Then some Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett book.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackest night is fine. But I'm so apathetic to superhero deaths and resurrections that even zombie versions aren't interesting to me.

In other comic news, Bomb Queen is a guilty pleasure. Though I'll just pick up the Omnibust's instead of catching up with the trades.

Expect my Favorites list sometime next week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

California's hot. And last time I checked it was burning down. That was two days ago. I don't really follow the news.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already Christmas shopping as well as my bros December birthday. Almost done with him. Now for my mom and a couple friends, Lauren and Jay Jay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets have a sexy party.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Claire Dames 2

Sasha Grey 2

<span class=

No comments: