Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

February Favorites 2009

So I got the Saga of Swamp Thing by Alan Moore. I don't find the character too interesting. Though I did like the Anatomy lesson, after that, I just sort of didn't care. Yes, blasphemy.

Also, I can no longer use images from comics.org. I stopped going to DC and Marvel because they disappear after while. So I went back to Midtown to link images.


7. Wonder Woman #29-Zeus is a punk.


6. Young Liars #12-Danny is a lair. Or screwed in the head. Ah... answers.


5. Justice Society of America #24-Rock of Finality?


4. Green Lantern #38-Lots of colored rings.


3. Skip Beat Vol. 17-Kyoki is getting a lot of offers for roles similar to the one she's playing on TV. Plus she's asked to look after a big time celebrity returning to Japan.


2. High School Debut Vol. 8-Guys are really liking Haruna all of sudden. Probably cause she's dating the hot guy in school.


1. Nana Vol. 15-I just want to say, Ai Yazawa is taking her sweet time finishing this up in Japan. Its damn near over but shes milking it. As for this volume, its good.

No comments: