Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heroes Season 3

So, I watched Heroes again despite being disappointed by season one and two. Why? Because I think I really want to like the show but there is so much that irks me. Here are a couple of things that sort of bothered me.

-Hiro is an idiot. Really... if the world end its his own damn fault.

-More time travel? This is getting boring.

-Sylar stopped impressing me after he was whupped on in ten minutes at the end of season one. That and the fact Elle took him down.

-I'm not really interested in the Tracy/Nikki connection.

-Too many characters and not enough time with the ones I like.

-Is everyone related to the Petrelli family? This is getting ridiculous.

I think my biggest problem is that the series does utilize standard superhero cliches and formulas, with its own twist obviously, but it doesn't work nearly as well as in comics because Heroes is far too serious.

But what really pisses me off is I know I'm going to flip on again to see the few characters I like.

No comments: