Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

My Pull List

100 Bullets(in trade)
All Star Superman
Astonishing X-Men
Batman
Batman & the Outsiders
Booster Gold
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Checkmate(may be dropped after Rucka leaves)
Dokkoida?!
Empowered
Excel Saga
Fables
Final Crisis
Fruits Basket
Gantz(soon from Dark Horse)
Green Lantern
Gunsmith Cats: Burst
Incredible Hercules
Justice League by James Robinson
Justice Society of America
Manhunter
Nana
Nightwing
Noble Causes(in archives. HEY! i paid on subscription service for them so hurry up Image!)
Pirates of Coney Island
Queen & Country Definite Collections
Rasl
Repo(the trade says volume 1 so i assume there will be more)
Robin
Rose Hip _____
Runaways
Steel Fist Riku
Trinity(online subscription for cheaper)
The Twelve
Uncanny X-Men(with the roster shift and Matt Fraction and Terry Dodson join Ed Brubaker. screw Greg Land)
Wonder Woman
X-Factor(in trade)
Young Avengers(when it retruns. hopfeully)
Young Liars

Some stuff I could take out but I'm fine with this. I know Gail Simone and Greg Rucka has some stuff coming out I know I'll pick up.

No comments: