Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Cutting the Pul List-Annual Comic Book Fun

Ol' cutting the pull list. It's that time. I wanted to do it earlier this year but haven't so lets do it now.

All Star Batman & Robin-The issues 1-6 were cool but now I don't care. Besides, a barely trained Dick Grayson kid can not not nearly kill Hal Jordan. Sorry Frank, but that's just dumb.

Checkmate-Cutting after Greg Rucka and friends leave. That said, I will more then likely check out Ruckas next projects.

DMZ-Well, might as well cut this next week. The day it comes out.

The Order-Coming to an end so that's fine.

Robin-If it turns out the new Spoiler isn't Stephanie Brown. Possibly sooner.

Runaways-If Terry Moore and Humberto Ramos don't sell their first arc, I'm through.

Uncanny X-Men-Was trying it but since I heard the new issue spoils Astonishing X-Men and I'm already buying so much, no reason to keep going.

Hmm... Need to cut more. With Rucka, Gail Simone, Grant Morrison and the long talked of All Star Wonder Woman having projects coming out I should replace more stuff. But most the books I like well enough, or love, to keep. Maybe I'll start dding a few things to my Mail Order list to save cash.

No comments: