Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

My Thoughts on the Big Reveals In New Avengers #31!!!/Plus Quick Hits



Meh. That's pretty much it. Elektra a skrull? As I don't care for the character, doesn't effect me. is it surprising? I guess... No. Nothing Marvel does seems to surprise me as it seems to linger on the notions of a dark atmosphere. Friends and families torn apart. Etc, etc. To be honest, I'm counting the days till Jean Grey returns, Emma Frost goes bad, Rogue dies, and Capt. America is alive and well.

Though I'd still get strongly angry when those things happen.

Countdown #46-Nice art. This close to dropping it.

DMZ #20-My favorite of the arc thus far. Though I seem to be the only one not enamored with the story itself.

Fables Vol. 9: Sons of Empire-Thank the sweet lord for this wonderful title. This was one of the best in the series thus far. Very intense. Plus some fun moments in between all the darker tones.

Green Arrow #75-Please never let Winnick near GA and Black Canary again.

No comments: