Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I'm Looking Forward Too in the Rest of 2007

In no real order.

DCs Countdown
I really enjoyed 52 and this seems like fun. Dini's entertaining and the preview art(skipped the read) by Jesus Saiz has me giddy. It'll be interesting to see how the other writers and artists fare on this new weekly series.

Gail Simone on Wonder Woman
It deserved to happen sooner. Seriously, I like about half of what Simone has done and feel confident she'll restore Diana to the greatness she's lost since Ruckas run.

Wet Moon 3
Might be the end of the year till this hits but damn it I want it. Volume 1 was interesting to me and I wasn't sure how i felt about it but volume 2 last year was so engaging and fun. Plus Ross Campbell is a great artist.

Water Baby
Ross Campbell's Minx title scheduled for October. I think it somehow relates to his wet moon title but either way I'm down.

Excel Saga Vol. 16
Because the last two volumes were two of the best in a sensational run. 15 left me shocked and wanting more. The 9 month wait doesn't help.

Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus'
I read the majority of these but in black and white and without the Jimmy Olsen stuff. So yeah, I'm pretty hyped.

Avatar: the Last Air Bender Season 3
Serious, whens its start Nickelodeon? Suppose to be this year sometime.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
Last of the books. Hope it ends with a bang.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie
Didn't like the book but the movie looks good. As long as they cut to the meat of the story I'm happy. seems that JK Rowlings sometimes just adds too much to her stories.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
Just for Jack Sparrow. Oh, and Chow Yun Fat.

There's probably more but it's like 100% out and I'm tired.

No comments: