Pages

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Wacky Theory



Okay, several months ago I couldn't get to sleep because I was being bothered with the familiarity of a dream I had earlier in the day. It wasn't a recurring dream, nor was there anything about it that should have been bothering me because it was very simple. I was running from gangsters down a street. The location seemed like an amalgamation of other things I've seen but that's normal. After several minutes I realized that it was the location that was bothering me, not because I had seen it before in real life, but in other dreams I had past this same street. So, with several pieces of paper I attempted to create a map to see if I can link up the locations I remember in my dreams. And I did.

So this has left me to believe that the dreams one person has is like a separate reality. The person is "living" a life within ones dreamworld that has locales that will be seen repeatedly or even explored. This has lead me to believe I have way too much time on my hand.

No comments: