Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hmmm...

Not much going on. Other than BATMAN KICKED MUCH ASS THIS WEEK! SINESTRO CORPS. WAR RULZ!!! L337!!! WOOOO!!!

Yeah... anyway, looking to next week(that woman at the comic shop better have put that 40 bucks on my account right or I'm gonna be a tad bit angry) I'm actually looking forward to the Dirty Pair book. Hopefully the shop gets it seeing as it's actually a translated version of the novel that started the franchise which is best known as an anime series/movie and Adam Warren's ahead-of-it's-time Amerimanga. Not much else upcoming I'm too excited for. September brings a whole mess of coolness but on top of all that... EXCEL SAGA VOL. 16!!! I think I've been talking about this since last December. I'm sure there will be other goodness. Like the late second volume of Jack Kirby's New World Omnibus.

That's all, for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.