Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

So I'm chillin' with old school KMFDM grooves playing, awaiting food and family. So, what am I thankful for?

My mom.

My bro.

My close family.

My friends. The few I have live in person, as well as my Internet buddies.

My comics.

My CD collection.

My fav wrestlers for keeping me entertained.

My job, even though I hate it, for keeping strapped with some cash.

What I'm not thankful for are idiots. On a recent article over at Newsarama spotlighting what comic artist Ethan Van Sciver, his wife Sharis, and kid do for charity an inconsiderate person said the following: "Charity is ok for me, but the most important thing is to make sure the comics arrive on time. Stop helping the poor and go back to your drawing table."

The selfishness of people sometime really annoys me.

Hmm... maybe I should update that wikipedia entry.

1 comment:

David Bird said...

Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving. Expect something in the mail soon.